Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Create Art Canvas








Stamps Used:

The Key Hole And The Diamond Eye is from Julia Plate CP45
I have used Several Elements from the Silhouetten Plate SW148
The Script Stamp is from Burning Hearts NSPL 56
Baroque Flourishes CPQ521

Morning all, Mark here and today I have a 12 " canvas that I have created using Decoart Media Modeling Paste and their Crackle Paste applied with a pallet knife. I left it to dry naturally and the heart and back ground were painted using Decoart Media Fluids adding some dry brushing and washes to pick out the texture.
 Some back ground stencilling was added and the stamps were stamped with Archival Ink and finally a little more stencilling with some black paint.
Thanks for stopping by xx.








2 comments:

Jetske said...

A beautiful canvas, love the effect of the crackle paste. The stamped eye behind the keyhole is a real eye-catcher, there's real depth in it!

Joi at RR said...

Oh wow Mark - this is fabulous. I am always HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY when I see canvas art! Especially individualistic and unique like yours with texture and amazing colors! You made my day with this wonderful creation. Happy Holidays! j.