Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Fat Book Page. Alice In Wonderland.






Stamps Used:

Tweedledum and Tweedledee and the Rabit are from Go Ask Alice NSPL 61
The Letters are the October Crow SW Q13051/161

Morning all, Mark here and today I am sticking with the Alice in Wonderland theme from my last post but today I have made the first page in a new Acrylic Fat Book.
My images were stamped using Stazon ink and painted with Decoart Media Fluids.
Some silver leaf was added using a stencil for the pattern.
The main back ground is a design paper from 7 dots studio Wonderland range. I used a matte decoupage glue to stick the paper to the acrylic. Once dry the edges were trimmed to size with a craft knofe and then gently sanded at an angle to leave a nice smooth finish, no edges that can get caught and pulled up.
I stamped 'I'm Late' and 'I'm with stoopid' on the front of the acrylic, this has helped enhance the depth of the acrylic page. (4mm)
The pages have been laser cut with the holes in them ready for some ring clips.
I'm looking forward to adding to this little book as I play around with things to try on acrylic.
Thanks for stopping by, head back tomorrow and see something new from our DT.
And as this is my last post before xmas I hope you all have a fantastic Holliday and I will be back just before the new year. xx


6 comments:

Jetske said...

A promising start, I hope we will get to see more of this book as it develops.

Lauren Hatwell said...

A triumph! I can't wait to see how your book develops Mark. Lx

Buttons said...

Absolutely bloomin' stunning Mark. LOVE the whole look to this. jenny x

butterfly said...

Totally brilliant - wildly wacky, just perfect for the Alice vibe!
Alison x

craftytrog said...

Looks great Mark! Happy Christmas! X

Barbara Rankin said...

Fabulous, Mark. The colors are so vivid, perfect for Alice in Wonderland!