Saturday, 19 December 2015

From the dog!

Well this time next week Christmas will be over...
no more Christmas cards needed for another year.
Today I have a card from the DOG....
Which fits in with our new challenge at
our challenge over this festive season is
ANIMALS/BIRDS/FISH
Well.... actually it can be any of Gods creatures.... including insects/ lizards/butterflies etc.
I used a gold foiled card blank...
inked the white edge with the same distress ink that I coloured the dog with.
I used a set of alpha stamps to stamp ''with love from the dog'' in black ink and also stamped the dog in black.
Quick and simple..... 
now I can get back to just making the 'odd' card instead of loads.

SUPPLIES USED
MOMENTO INK TUXEDO BLACK
DISTRESS INK WALNUT STAIN
STAMPS USED
CROW ALPHABET SW Q13051/161
SIBERIAN HUSKY SW L13059
You have until the new year to join in our challenge...
hopefully you'll have a little free time during the next 3 weeks.
See you again Christmas day! BDx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

Beautiful card!

Ineke said...

I like this thought and the card.