Tuesday, 12 January 2016

altered playing cards

Hello, dear and faithful visitors.
Today I'm sharing a couple of altered playing cards. Somewhere on the internet I noticed a swap for altered playing cards and 'nature' is the topic.
Inspired by this I did my cards for today.



supplies used
stamps
chameleon P9107NS
turtle remains EI G1237
flock of birds D6810NS  
from plate microscopic artforms plants 1 PLATESW89
wild boar, sm. SW R13067
backgrounds eye SW S14012 
background stamps 3  PLATESW170

others
fossilized amber, spiced marmalade
peacock feathers, picket fence
versamark embossing ink pad TS-VM001
stazon ink pad timber brown and jet black
other stazon ink pads
gesso 3024-32314
decoart media antiquing cream english red oxide DMM154-26 
decoart media crackle paste DMM17 
multi medium matte CH-HSP24927

Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look.
Hugs, Suzanne xx
 

1 comment:

Jetske said...

Lovely cards, I like the way you used the turtle remains! It's such a nice image, but hardly noticed by my customers. Hope this card will give it the attention it deserves!