Thursday, 21 January 2016

Floral notelets

With our challenge over at
FLORA AND FAUNA this fortnight,
I have made 3 notelets with a floral theme.
I have used kraft card and recycled heavy kraft paper for the envelopes.
 Although I used black ink for the floral images,
 I still think that the notelets have a soft vintage feel to them.
 I coloured tthe vintage florals with soft chalk pastel pencils,
 plus a china white water colour pencil for the highlights.
SUPPLIES USED
VERSAFINE INK ONYX BLACK 
STAMPS USED
BLOSSOM SW M06069
POPPY SW G06066
ROSE SW N06065
I hope you'll have time to enter our challenge....
you could win some beautiful unmounted DESTEMPELWINKEL rubber stamps.
Thanks for stopping by BDx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

Soooo beautiful, and elegant! I love the way you coloured them!

Ineke said...

Very nice and a joy to gift and to get.