Sunday, 31 January 2016

I'm late....

Well here we are...last day of January....
time really does seem to fly as you get older!
Today I have a card to show you...over at
our theme this fortnight is
''WORDS''
you can use a quote... a sentiment... a phrase... or just an inspirational word...
whatever you wish,
So with our challenge in mind, I made this because I always seem to be....
LATE!


SUPPLIES USED
VERSAFINE INK   ONYX BLACK
STAMPS USED
RABBIT WITH CLOCK  Q6104NS
I'M LATE made up from OLD STENCIL ALPHABET  FASPLATE05

I do hope you'll enter our challenge... you are in with the chance of winning some gorgeous unmounted rubber stamps.
Thanks for stopping by BDx

3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a fun and gorgeous card. Love how you've coloured it in x

Ineke said...

Very nice card Lyn, love the way you coloured it. Good job.

Jetske said...

Very good colouring indeed, I love the white lines behind the letters, that makes them stand out better. At least you were not late posting this card! LOL