Friday, 5 February 2016

Do you have O.C.D?

Good Morning...
Today I have a heart shaped wall-hanger to show.
Our theme at 
is ''WORDS''
you must use at least one word on your project... a sentiment... a quote....etc.
You have until next Thursday to enter and you're in with the chance of winning some lovely unmounted rubber stamps.
I have a few friends who love cats...
one in particular springs to mind... shes jokingly known as the 
crazy cat lady!
I painted the wooden heart with distress paints,
sanded it once the paint was dry,
stamped and heat embossed the words(using an alphabet set), cat and foot prints.
I don't have a cat... but I do have a Cavalier King charles spaniel...
I might have to make another of these sometime!

 SUPPLIES USED
DISTRESS PAINT:
EMBOSSING POWDER BLACK
STAMPS USED
TWO CATS SILHOUETTES (only one used) SW R15086/189
PAW PRINTS only available on plate CP 15 CATS
All words etc made up from OLD STENCIL ALPHABET FASPLATE 05
I do hope you'll join in our challenge this fortnight...
I'll be back here in a few days with my final reminder post.
BDx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

There are a lot of people with O.C.D. I think (not me!) and they all will love this heart!

ike said...

Hahahaha - brilliant creation BD :-) I think OCD is catching cuz there are getting more and more of us out there :-D LoL
Hugs
IKE xxxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog