Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Faux pencil sketch

Good morning...
I have some really talented friends who can draw beautifully...
i've tried... really tried....i'm not every good....but I can cheat and use stamps
and a 2HB pencil!
Our challenge over on 
is to use words on your project,
so with this in mind heres my reminder for today...
you have until
THURSDAY MIDNIGHT to enter.

SUPPLIES USED
VERSAFINE INK ONYX BLACK
2HB PENCIL
MEMONA( for masking>>>its like the sticky bit of a post it note on a roll)
STAMPS USED
ENCHANTED TREE S9106NS
TREE GODDESS Q9105NS
THE WORDS COME FROM PLATE 91 ENCHANTED FOREST NSPL91
( all three stamps come from the same plate)
Thanks for stopping by today...
hope you'll enter our challenge before Thursday midnight.
BDx


4 comments:

Jetske said...

An enchanting card! Looks like a real drawing!

ike said...

Ooooh super gorgeous and such a brilliant idea. Love this creation :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Mac Mable said...

This is so beautiful, great stamp and great hi-lighting with the pencils x

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Mooi kaarten. Janny