Monday, 22 February 2016

one day I will fly

Good morning everyone ...
It's Suzanne here, sharing a card. Over the weekend I had out my gelli printing plate and did some prints with my son so I picked one of them and used it as a background.


supplies used
stamps

others
rusty hinge
various acrylic paints

I stamped the images with stazon jet black, the bird has been stamped separately and fuzzy cut, tinted with distress stains and a waterbrush afterwards.
Another inspiration for our de stempelwinkel stampers challenge, I hope.

Thanks so very much for stopping by and having a look. Hope to see you again soon ...
Hugs, Suzanne xx

2 comments:

Jetske said...

One day Magoo will fly too, no doubt! When it's Halloween again he can join the witches! LOL

Gráinne said...

It was meant as the Magoo's thought when spotting the witch :-D I should have made it clear somehow.