Thursday, 25 February 2016

Pegasus x2

I really enjoyed my play the other day with a set of  
Greek collage stamps,
the first card I made can be seen HERE.....
I used 'real' life colours on it.... then I had the idea to do something similar but different!
Again this was made with our challenge on 
our theme is
ANYTHING THAT FLIES
here I have Pegasus on both of these with slightly different additional elements.
I used the same blue background but coloured the foreground images with greys and pinks...
rather a strange combination for me... but I quite like the result...
it gives them a marble like appearance I think.
You only have until
MIDNIGHT today to enter our challenge....
hope you can make it!

SUPPLIES USED
MEMENTO INK PAD  FLANNEL GREY
MEMONA (the best thing for masking stamps in the whole wide world EVER!)
STAMPS USED...
PEGASUS N6507NS
CAPITAL N6511NS
GREEK TEXT N6504NS
APOLLO M6512NS
GREEK COIN  C6503NS
Other elements used and all the stamps listed above are on 
PLATE 65
PEGASUS AND OTHER GREEK COLLAGE ELEMENTS NSPL65
Thanks for stopping by today...
hope you can join in our challenge...you'll need to be quick!
BDx

3 comments:

Jetske said...

I quite like the effect of the grey and pink combination. It makes the images stand out against the background, and because of your colouring techniques there is a bit of depth in them as well.

ike said...

OMGoodness - these are awesome. I soooo love that stamp set and your colour combo really rocks :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bockel24 said...

these are really lovely!