Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Butterfly atc...plus something really different!

Today I have an ATC for you ...
to remind you about our challenge at
Our theme is 
 ''INSECTS/CREEPY CRAWLIES''
This includes Bugs...Butterflies....Dragonflies...Bees...Spiders... etc.
I just stamped and masked....
unusually for me, I went for vibrant colours on this ATC.
You have just over a week to add your project to our linky, and be in with a chance of winning a selection of unmounted rubber stamps.

Yesterday was my twin nephew and niece's 10th birthday...
I just needed to show you the cake my sister made for my nephew(her son)
she  used a DESTEMPELWINKEL stamp to stamp onto the cake using food colouring....
who would have thought of it?
(the stamp was brand new and she did sterilize it before use!)
Clever hey?
SUPPLIES USED ATC....VERSAFINE ONYX BLACK
STAMPS USED
BUTTERFLY RIDER EI G1869/48
4 WINDOW BUTTERFLIES EI U1835/48

ON THE CAKE
SKULL TOWER SW S13055/161
Thanks for stopping by today. BDx

3 comments:

Jetske said...

Lovely ATC, and a gorgeous cake!

Ineke said...

What a very nice birthday-cake. Nice atc.

ike said...

Really cool ATC BD - I am loving the splash of colour :-) I am still working out what I am going to do for this Challenge :-D
FANTASTIC cake - your sister is a very clever girl - I hope the youngster liked it :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx