Friday, 22 April 2016

2 MORE CARD VARIATIONS WITH APRIL'S STAMP PLATE

Here I am again using my choice of stamp plate for
April .
For each of my days this month I've shown you things I've created with stamps from this plate.
The stamp plate I've been using is...
Plate SW155

I made 2 cards using TREES LANDSCAPE SILHOUETTE
This one I stamped with black ink onto white card
and used a sponge with distress ink to colour the scene...
highlights added with a white gel pen to give a cold frosty glint to the trees.
 This one I stamped with distress ink, coloured with a sponge and distress ink and added white gel pen to the water to give it a gentle ripple effect....so that this time the image has a warmer appearance....
more of a spring evening rather than a winters night as in the top one.
I hope I have created two totally different scenes just by changing the card stock, ink and use of the highlights....do you agree?

OTHER SUPPLIES USED
DISTRESS INK BLACK SOOT
BROKEN CHINA
FRAYED BURLAP
VERSAFINE INK  ONYX BLACK
WHITE GEL PEN

Thank you for stopping by today....
I hope you'll drop by nearer the end of this month to see what else I make with these stamps.

2 comments:

Jetske said...

Yes, I do agree! What a difference! But they are both beautiful, I think this stamp can give you endless joy!

Susan Salyer said...

I love them both ..they are stunning.