Friday, 1 April 2016

APRIL 1st MY PICK FOR PLATE OF THE MONTH

Well.... its All Fool's day,
April 1st,
it's my turn to chose a stamp plate and
 give you some ideas of what you can create using the stamps.
For each of my days this month i'll show you things i've created with stamps from this plate.
The stamp plate I'll be using is...
Plate SW155
Below are 3x ATC'S using stamps(or parts of stamps)
from the above mentioned plate.

This one I hope looks like a cold winter night....

...this one....ducks in summer moonlight....

...finally poor ducks on a nasty wet day.

I used this plate also for my Easter cards this year....
you can see one of them on my blog post from Monday HERE
and this one....
I also used LARGE SCRABBLE ALPHABET  SW U06092/38
on both.

Thank you for stopping by today....
I hope you'll keep dropping by this month to see what else I make with these stamps.
BDx











2 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful creations have you made. Night secenery!
The last card, so funny. Beautiful too. The text with the background full of eggs. match perfectly!

Jetske said...

Nice ATC's, it's a pity they are so dark. I hope you can show our visitors more possibilities with this underrated plate.