Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Last inspiration projects using April's plate.

Here I am, with my last post this month,
using my choice of stamp plate for
April .
For each of my days this month I've shown you things I've created with stamps from this plate.
The stamp plate I've been using is...
Plate SW155
Also a reminder that we have a challenge running on our
DE-STEMPELWINKEL STAMPERS CHALLENGE BLOG
that is ''OUTSIDE/OUT OF DOORS''
You have just over a week to create anything you wish and add it to the linky-thingy.

I have used all the stamps on this plate for this post except the solid egg.
I have made 7x ATC'S.
 
''Moths in moonlight''.... almost ethereal.
 '' Tranquility''.... soft purples....
  ''Dawn chorus''.... wake up time.
 ''Wet feet.''.... ducks love puddles.
 ''Egg-static Zen''...... more zentangles....so soothing.
 ''Moths in a bubble''..... I tried, with shading to make the oval(egg shape) look 3 dimensional.
 ''From an egg''... again i tried to make the oval 3D.... not to well on this one.


OTHER SUPPLIES USED
DISTRESS INK BLACK SOOT
BROKEN CHINA
DUSTY CONCORD
FORREST MOSS
PEELED PAINT
VERSAFINE INK  ONYX BLACK
WHITE GEL PEN
Plus... a black fineline pen for the zentangles.
White card stock and black card stock.

Thank you for stopping by today....
I hope I have shown you this month,
 just a few things that this gorgeous stamp plate can be used for.
BD x

2 comments:

Ineke said...

You did a great job this month. Love every piece you made.

Jetske said...

I agree with Ineke, you have made so many beautiful creations with this plate! I especially love your zentangle eggs, and using the egg as a kind of "opening" in the middle of your card is a good idea as well. By using parts of some stamps you have created wonderful surroundings for the animals, or beautiful backgrounds. The possibilities of this plate are so versatile! Thank you for showing them!