Sunday, 17 April 2016

MORE IDEAS USING APRILS STAMP PLATE.

Here I am again using my choice of stamp plate for
April .
For each of my days this month i'll show you things i've created with stamps from this plate.
The stamp plate I'll be using is...
Plate SW155

I made 3 cards using VIRGINIA CREEPER SILHOUETTE
I stamped and heat embossed in copper onto
White, Black and Kraft card.
You can get 3 totally different looks just by altering the card you use.
I used just the one stamp....stamped a whole background with it.... and a 'topper' for each card....
added a piece of copper coloured ribbon to each.
These would be ideal for so many occasions including weddings, sympathy or the usual birthday greetings.
 
 The White one looks elegant.... the Black one looks classy...
 ...and the Kraft one is rather nice too.... a little different but still rather lovely.

Thank you for stopping by today....
I hope you'll keep dropping by this month to see what else I make with these stamps.

1 comment:

Jetske said...

They are all beautiful in their own way. I love this image, it's so beautiful, but so undervalued.... Thank you for putting it in the picture!