Monday, 23 May 2016

FEELING BLUE?

We have a new challenge over  at
our theme this fortnight is
BLUE
We'd like to see your projects using  Blue.

Today I have a clay covered MDF plaque.
 I rolled out the clay to a nice even 4mm, adhered it to the MDF plaque with filler mixed with PVA glue,
being impatient I baked it in the oven on a very low heat for 30 minutes.
I painted the plaque once cold with blue paint then dry brushed over with ivory paint to bring out the detail.
These stamps are so deeply etched even the detail in the womans hair can be seen.

STAMPS USED
FACE OF YOUNG WOMAN Q4902NS
TWO ROSES(only larger one used) P4903NS
The word banner  only available on plate NSPL49
I hope you'll join in our challenge ...you have 11 days to add your project to our link-up.
Thanks for stopping by today BDx

5 comments:

Jetske said...

A nice plaque! The details are coming out very good indeed!

ike said...

How fabulous BD - I so love your clay work :-D xxxx

Tarah - Miss Thundercat said...

that is gorgeous!

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wowwwwww, das ist ja wohl toll. Einfach fantastisch geworden!
LG Carola

Ineke said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!