Tuesday, 28 June 2016

FACETIME

I'm here again with a reminder for our challenge,
 CHALLENGE #11
'' CLOCKS/TIME''
We would love to see your projects featuring CLOCKS/WATCHES/ CLOCK HANDS/ ETC.
You could depict the passage of time... the changing seasons maybe?
Why not alter a clock or other time piece

My girls are forever going on about 'facetime'..they 'facetime' with their friends daily... 
this ATC depicts what FACETIME means to me.
I stamped the clock face in black then made a mask using memorol... I used the 'waste' from the mask so that I had the clock face image visable and stamped the face in grey ink over it.
I then masked the clockface with the 'proper' mask and stamped the watches background...first with sepia ink then changed the angle of the stamp slightly and stamped with black ink. Finally I just added some colour with pencils and inked the edges.
SUPPLIES USED
VERSAFINE INK
ONYX BLACK
VINTAGE SEPIA
MEMENTO INK
GRAY FLANNEL
MEMOROL (for masking)
STAMPS USED
CLOCK FACE LG N4606NS
WATCHES BACKGROUND S4607NS
FACE N4611NS
Thanks for stopping by today...
I hope you'll enter our challenge.... you still have 5 days to add your project to the link-up.
BDx

1 comment:

Jetske said...

Beautiful! A great "masking-job", very well done!I love the subtle colouring of the face, just enough to make it stand out without demanding all attention.