Tuesday, 14 June 2016

MOTORCYCLE CARD

I'm here today with a reminder for our challenge at

 CHALLENGE #10
''ALL ABOUT MEN''
We'd like to see anything with a MAN on or something made for a MAN...
.With Fathers Day
very soon it's the ideal time to get those stamps out and make the MAN in your life a little something  this fortnight.

I made a card.... Ok I'm not a very good card maker but I think my Dad'll like it.
I kept to a monochrome look with just pencil shading after stamping with grey ink.

Very simple but quite effective.



SUPPLIES USED
MEMENTO LUXE INK   GREY FLANNEL
MEMEROL (for masking stamped images)
STAMPS USED
MOTORCYCLE SW M06132/43
SAFETY GOGGLES (only one of 4 stamps used) SW N12132/141
WATCHES BACKGROUND S4607NS
I hope you'll join in our challenge...
you have until midnight on Saturday to add your project to the link up.
Thanks for stopping by BDx

1 comment:

Jetske said...

Men who love motorcycles will be very happy with a card like this!