Thursday, 22 September 2016

collage postcards

Hi all, I hope you have/had a good week ...
Today I'm sharing a couple collage cards, inspired by this video.


supplies used
stamps
fom plate 'the face is the icon ...'
from plate 'writing letters'

others
decoart media varnish ultra matte 
acrylic paints
oil pastels 
tracing paper







As for the process - I just loosely followed the vid. 
It' so much fun and you don't have to think about it too much ;-)
I'd prefer to stamp the focal images onto packing- or patterned paper for they'll stand out more, I think. In any case, I'll keep experimenting.

Thanks so much for stopping by today,
hugs, Suzanne xx



2 comments:

Jetske said...

I really like your version of this video. You have incorporated the stamps very well, they seem to belong there! Please keep exeperimenting! LOL

Apollox said...

Wow, how cool is this artwork.....