I thought it's about time to warm up for Halloween and so I started quite small with a card.
for the backgrounds:
stamps from plate 77 'the face ..'
parts of the winer tree
stamps from plate 119 'Halloween I'
stazon jet black
a few distress paints
various acrylic paints from decoart
decoart chalky finish white
For the backgrounds I stamped parts of various stamps onto cardstock and 'printed' two or three different colors of acrylic paint onto them with a piece of wallpaper. Finally I mixed one of the paints from the prints with chalky finish white and applied it all over the cardstock with a baby wipe. I really, really like the results ;-)
The Halloween card is stamped, some images separately, and colored with watercolor pencils. The 'finishing touch' was the hand coming out from the ground, I fuzzy cut it from the vampire coffin.
The cute little bats are from the 'coffin with skeleton'.
These are a few more examples of the backgrounds I made
and finally an ATC
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great Sunday all of you.