Sunday, 11 September 2016

Halloween card - and backgrounds

Hi all ...
I thought it's about time to warm up for Halloween and so I started quite small with a card.


supplies used
stamps
for the backgrounds:
background stamps eye and French text
stamps from plate 77 'the face ..' 
parts of the winer tree 
others:
 

others:
stazon jet black
watercolor pencils
various acrylic paints from decoart
decoart chalky finish white   




For the backgrounds I stamped parts of various stamps onto cardstock and 'printed' two or three different colors of acrylic paint onto them with a piece of wallpaper. Finally I mixed one of the paints from the prints with chalky finish white and applied it all over the cardstock with a baby wipe. I really, really like the results ;-)

The Halloween card is stamped, some images separately, and colored with watercolor pencils. The 'finishing touch' was the hand coming out from the ground, I fuzzy cut it from the vampire coffin.
The cute little bats are from the 'coffin with skeleton'.

These are a few more examples of the backgrounds I made






and finally an ATC


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great Sunday all of you.
Suzanne xx

1 comment:

Jetske said...

A very intrigueing Halloween card, there's so much to see!