Wednesday, 7 September 2016

wedding teepee card

Hi all,
so I'm back... with a wedding card for a coworker who married in April. I love t make teepee cards for special occasions and I went for something not too posh yet appropriate.




supplies used
stamps

others
watercolour pencils
design paper 

I'm sure you'll find plenty of tuts on how to make a teepee card on youtube so I won't go into detail here; I just love this kind of cards for occasions like births - or marriage.
The stamp images were stamped separately onto white cartock, coloured in with watercolour pencils and fuzzy cut. It was quite a challenge with the cherub as you can imagine. Finally I added some tiny wooden hearts and interlocked die cuts with a bit of lace.

Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look.
Hugs, Suzane xx

1 comment:

Jetske said...

A very beautiful and stylish card for this special occasion.
Your coworker must have appreciated this card very much!