Monday, 7 November 2016

pinboard magnets

Hi all, this is Suzanne, sharing a few magnets.
At my working place the magnets for the pinboards are quite scarce for some reason or other so I decided to make a couple myself.


supplies used
stamps
stamps from plate Alice in Wonderland 
one of the eyes 
stamps from hardware findings 2 

others
alcohol markers  


I had some of those small plastic things from Tim Holtz lying around for quite a long time, I don't even remember what they're called actually. But I thought they were just perfect for my plan.
For the backgrounds I used printed out gelli plate prints. The rest is fairly simple: I stamped the images, added a bit of color here and there, adhered the little plastic plates with glossy accents, sealed the back with glossy accents again and glued on the little magnets.
Et voila. Some magnets for my pinboard.
I know there are many, many magnets like these around for just a few cents, but I love them more when they're kind of personalized and they make cute little gifts.

Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look.
Have a great week everyone.
Hugs, Suzanne xx

2 comments:

Karin said...

They look great Suzanne!

Jetske said...

Lovely magnets, and the advantage is that no one can "borrow" your magnets! They are unmistakenly yours, cannot be used without you noticing! :-)