Friday, 1 September 2017

September 1st....Scrabble and other whimsies.

Its been a long time since this ol' dragon has created anything due to my home move over seas,
I'm back now and have the honour of chosing a stamp plate to use for September.
My daughters chose this plate.... because they wanted a few things made with it....
Bless them!


Here is a small altered box.
I used the Alice collage stamp for this and the script stamp.
Iused alcohol markers to colour the images, 3 coats of clear glaze to seal and make it super shiney.


A mini notelet, above, with a tag for a chess loving friend.
Simply stamped in black, with distress ink to shade the edges.

Finally today a card for any occasion... 'Hello'
When you have a full alphabet you can make up any word you want.
Lots of masking on this one... I like masking my stamps.... one tiny envelope stamp 
made the whole front of the card.

I shall be showing you other things I've made with this set of stamps every Friday this month.
So I hope you'll visit again next week.
SUPPLIES USED
STAMPS
  INK...

4 comments:

Jetske said...

Welcome back, Lynn!
I love the beautiful box, it is literally brilliant!
The notelet and tag for a chesslover are perfect, I think that a lot of people will want to copy it.
The Hello card is amazing, so much masking! You really are the queen of masking! It is amazing what you can do with one small stamp!

ike said...

Hellooooo - it's fabulous to have you back again. I've missed your work so much. That envelop card with all the masking is divine !!!! I love that stamp plate.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ineke said...

I really like all your projects. It is nice to see you back, missed your work.

Marlies said...

Beautiful Projects!!