Friday, 8 September 2017

WALL PLAQUES.

I'm here again with 2 more projects I've made with this set of stamps.

Plate 060 Scrabble And Other Whimsies  20 x 25,5 cm
Two MDF wall plaques ,One for each of my girls.
I used alcohol markers to colour my stamped images,
the background is painted with the same paint as Twin 1's bedroom wall...I used the point of the pen to do tiny dots .
I masked the scrabble letters...
I wanted the words to go around the sun, rather than just straight across the plaque.

This one is for Twin 2.... she is a massive Alice fan... her middle name is Alice...
and her christian name begins with 'M' ...she uses 'M- Alice' for many things, so this is for her bedroom door.
I stamped and masked all the images, coloured them with alcohol markers and distressed the edges with ink.
SUPPLIES USED
STAMPS
  INK...

Thanks for stopping by... see you next week for some more projects using this stamp plate. BDx

2 comments:

ike said...

Fantastic :-D So pleased to have you back crafting xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jetske said...

I agree with ike!
Beautiful plaques, the girls will feel at home this way!